Beer Hair Rinse
SpaFlyer by SpaIndex.com: Guide to Spas and Spa Lifestyle Daily
Beer adds protein to make hair shiny and make it feel thicker.
- 1 oz distilled water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 7 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 ounce beer (stale works fine)
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil*
- 5 drops calendula essential oil**
Now Do This
- Mix all ingredients together in a squirt bottle or pitcher with spout.
- Pour over clean, washed hair as a final rinse.
By The Way
*Do not use rosemary oil if pregnant. Substitute with another herbal oil. **Optional, but recommended for blondes.